Papoy

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's This about Cagayan de Oro?

What's the deal with Cagayan de Oro City? I really don't get it at all. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it's nowhere to be found. I have tried many things and I still don't get it. Cagayan de Oro City is fine but it just doesn't show. This also goes for Papoy which used to show up before. Now it is just swamped by other pages. It was good before when Papoy showed up in the pages but I neglected it so I guess it's my fault.

I never tire of offering these sites for your edification: Day by Day, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Bethel Guest House,

Whatever the reason, there is always something to read at Papoy and if you read between the lines there is a lot going on. Still, Papoy is very much a part of Ching's World and this is where it's at for me: Ching's World. It is good and shows a lot of promise. Ching's World could be something good if it ever got off the ground.

These are always fun: Cebu City, Ching's World, Cagayan de Oro City, Dumaguete, Moira Trinity, Papoy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Tmobile
W Las Vegas